Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant find Aiguitars on ebay anymore and I cant be arsed to rout my own so does anyone know where to get one these days ?

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Cant find Aiguitars on ebay anymore and I cant be arsed to rout my own so does anyone know where to get one these days ?
IDK.. I think someone turned him in for selling "name branded" templates or something... I bought a 1/4" Ibanez pickup template from him, went back the day it arrived to check on the boards he had and everything with a brand name was gone. There were maybe 3 items left... When I ordered the template the store was fully stocked...

You might try Nate Pearl, but I don't know if he'll ship overseas...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IDK.. I think someone turned him in for selling "name branded" templates or something... I bought a 1/4" Ibanez pickup template from him, went back the day it arrived to check on the boards he had and everything with a brand name was gone. There were maybe 3 items left... When I ordered the template the store was fully stocked...

You might try Nate Pearl, but I don't know if he'll ship overseas...
Cheers. I tried mailing NP twice but got no reply :roll:
I just don't have the patience or time to make these fingerboards. I'll have to ask around to see if anyone will cnc some. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts