Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i read your review of the BOSS GT-10. i going to buy one this week, based partially on the tones you posted. i loved the david gilmour tone you got (comfortably numb). i was wondering if you could tell me how you got that particular tone, i mean, how can i duplicate your process to get the same patch?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i guess i don't know how this forum works, i was trying to ask a question of this guy who posteda review of the boss gt-10 with some mp3's of his playing. not start my own thread...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Don't worry about it Hoodoo. It'll send the PM to that reviewer, but it also posts a thread in case other reviewers have additional input to offer on the question.
Anyways, the GT-10 is a pretty sweet piece of gear, especially if you really delve into what it offers...have fun with it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
i have an eBand which is like the GT-10 light, and the tones are freaking outrageously awesome! congrats and good choice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, i just bought it online at M'sF. i found a package deal on another site that threw in some lame cords and headphones so i got them to throw in a gig bag and monster gold cord for free. still a lot of cheddar for a piece of equipment. like 10 years ago i was flush and bought a roland mc-505 for $1,100 and never really got into it after some studio monitors were jacked from my car (although, it's more of a keyboard toy than a guitar toy), but i think i might be able to hook it up to the GT-10 and combine their powers somehow. if anyone has any experience in this arena i'd love to hear any tips. or anyy tips for the GT as well. this is so exciting:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts