Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I Always wanted to buy the LegacyVL100 amp. I live in India. I want to know the cost and details of this amp...

Is it just the head or the entire stack which u got..?
Does it have a warranty.?
Where can i get it from.?
Cost of the head....?

Please reply.
Thank you.

·
Banned
5,010 Posts
1- none of them but I played with a stack and it sounded good but not my kind of tone.

2- never heard a company which sells things without warranty.

3- supermarket, drugstore, subway stations and MAYBE.........musical instruments stores.

4- is it that difficult googleing for any instruments store and see its price?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Trying to ascertain what is sarcasm and what is not might be hard over the web...so here's a straight forward answer:

1. Neither but played it and sounds alright - just not my cup of tea
2. Yes.
3. Online at Guitarcenter.com or ebay.
4. More than likely used : Anywhere from $600-800 ish im guessing.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
My favorite amp--mine just died. Your problem is going to be finding someone who will ship to India. Guitar Centers always have them for around$ 450-550.
Great cleans, and even better crunch.
On a side note, my replacement head is a B-52 AT100, and I love it! I actually am starting to like it better than the Legacy. 2 crunch channels!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I just have the head. I was very lucky and got mine on the forum here for about half it's retail price. This is an awesome amp you've just got to make sure you're in a band where you can crank it up. Like any tube amp you've got to have the volume at least halfway up in order to get real results. Sadly the guys in my band are telling me to turn down when it's at about 1. I still have the legacy but I got a smaller amp that better suits the venues and band. I think Carvin should make a low wattage version of the Legacy. I'd snap that up in a heartbeat!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts