Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RM4 with footswitch for sale. It works perfectly and i have never had any issues with it. The only thing cosmetically wrong is a bend in one of the spacers. I only noticed it when i was parting everything out to sell. You can see what im talking about in the pictures below. The modules still slide in and out with no issues and like i said I have never had an issue with the unit. I will try and get a straight on pic up of the RM4 without any modules loaded. Im asking $400 plus shipping pp'd. Here are the links to a couple pics below.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
RM4 with footswitch for sale. It works perfectly and i have never had any issues with it. The only thing cosmetically wrong is a bend in one of the spacers. I only noticed it when i was parting everything out to sell. You can see what im talking about in the pictures below. The modules still slide in and out with no issues and like i said I have never had an issue with the unit. I will try and get a straight on pic up of the RM4 without any modules loaded. Im asking $400 plus shipping pp'd. Here are the links to a couple pics below.....

Will this use the Egnater dual modules in dual mode?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the answer for me REDWITCH and the kind words. This is still available for anyone who wants to grab it. It is a great piece. I would have kept it around but need to thin things out and pay off some bills.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.