Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Ranzz does not come here often so with his permission I'm posting pics of the swirl he just got from me. We had a great time together and became good friends through the whole process. Ranzz was kind enough to let me experiment with new materials and swirling technics so it took alot longer then usuall. We exchanged ideas on color combinations and he got alot of sample pictures from me along the way. Anyway, here is the final result. It's a modified 7620 BTW.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey,
Yeah...........I dont get out much anymore. When I'm not at work or being husband/dad, I'm in the studio.
Avi was awesome on this project. I thought a few times I might have pushed too far and he was gonna tell me to go pound sand in my *ss. But he's such an awesome guy.......extremely patient. He cared more about my satisfaction then his own time and investment.
I must say, these pics do not do it justice. The colors are so bright & vibrant. I have it assembled already and have actually been using it........however, the green knobs & switch tip I have are a different shade of green and dont match the Green Evo 7's. I will be painting the knobs & tip here in a couple of days, and I will get some pics.
I will be debuting it at my nieces guitar recital at her high school. I got roped into being a guest performer. :lol:
~Mohawk~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts