Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short. After I moved about 15 years ago, I forgot I had this guitar. Its an RBM-1 Black and gold. Everything is original. Over-all it's in good shape. I cleaned it up and noticed there was a small dent on the front (not chipped) and another on the back as well. Some of the gold on the hardware looks to be a little worn off as well. The middle P/U works, but strangely when you select it, it's not distorted, but is a clean sound maybe its just needs cleaning or a wired is corroded. Other than that plays great.

Anyone know the values of these things nowadays? I am probably going to sell it, and use the money towards a Fender YJM Strat.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
There is one in my area that has been on craigslist for about 4 months now for 750.00 and its clean. I looked at it, but the neck reminds me of a JS, so I passed.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I paid $900 for mine back a few years ago, and it's mint with paper on the cavitites and case candy, and I guess I would be lucky to get that for it nowadays.

·
Registered
639 Posts
They go for around (ahmemm...) uhhhh...$75.00... yeah $75 sounds good

I will take it off your hands for $80 b/c you soud like a nice guy...;)

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
For some reason, I feel like the black/gold ones don't fetch as much as the original '91's. You could probably get $600ish for it. I'm going to be selling my black '91 soon and am looking to get a bit more than that.

·
Registered
135 Posts
there is one on my local craigslist for $1700 usd, its been on there for about 7 months on and off lol I think this guy is out of his mind......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts