Ibanez JEM Forum banner

What's your favourite track from Real illusions: Reflections?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I can't choose!

It's a solid album. A Great 7th song and some great heavy ones and some great all around solid songs.

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
I like building the church! Anyway before I click this thread I was hoping it's a multiple choice poll though :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Argh, there are so many great songs on that album! Building the Church is great, so is I'm Your Secrets and Under it All...Firewall is good too, so's Dying for Your Love...and of course, Lotus Feet...

Damn, I just listed off half the album. :p

Meh, I think Building the Church gets it for me. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
i choose freak show excess, it was that or lotus feet, the reason for not voting building the church was because i prefer the live version so much more. freak show excess is just so crazy, like with most vai stuff (im fairly new to it) im hearing so much more of what can be done on guitar rather than plain old rock thats all the same

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
When I met Steve Vai, I told him that I loved "Lotus Feet" with an "undying passion".. He turned to me, said, "Passion, eh?" AND HUGGED ME!!

Lotus Feet has always been and WILL ALWAYS BE my favorite Vai song!! :D

~ Katrina

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I met Steve Vai, I told him that I loved "Lotus Feet" with an "undying passion".. He turned to me, said, "Passion, eh?" AND HUGGED ME!!

Lotus Feet has always been and WILL ALWAYS BE my favorite Vai song!! :D

~ Katrina
You met Steve Vai?! How did that happen? You're one lucky girl to get hugged by Steve! :D I love 'Lotus feet' too. But 'Windows to the soul' is still my all time favourite 'seventh song'. And 'Giant balls of gold' my all time favourite Vai song. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts