Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys should check this out:

http://www.ernieball.com/smy2d/

It's a really cool look at the Steve Morse guitar (new and old models) with Steve and Sterling Ball and Dudley Gimpel. An interesting look at an amazing guitar. Man, I wish more companies would do this kind of thing for us...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Man, that "Steve in Action" video is incredible. And I love the story about him modifying his guitar.

I wish they'd use some standard video format, though. The weird Flash thingie they're using makes them nearly unwatchable.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
That new Steve Morse axe looks absolutely beautiful up close. So does Dave LaRue's blue sparkle bass (I think it was a Bongo). (I saw them both at a SM/Dregs show in April.)

Music Man makes such cool stuffis.

Great video, thanks for the link!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Cool link, but that flash site is being a royal PITA. EBMM seem like great guitars, I am really lusting over a SUB these days (considering it is also pretty affordable).

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
jim777 said:
Steve is a great guy, and a simply astounding guitarist. He'd be a great G3'er :D
Agreed. I think he should be on one of the G3s if not the next one although it is the 10th anniversary coming up and I'd like to see EJ on that one. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah the harmonics are really hot! Watching him play makes me wanna go woodshedding again!

I would rather have Paul Gilbert as the 3rd G3.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts