Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided after all these years to repair one of my babies i was downstairs (tile flooring) and i was play my Gibson guitar down stairs (not a very safe strap) and she fell right when i got up my heart sank for like 2 years and now i finally got the guts to fix her up this year.. and man am i glad!!!! just need to find somebody that can paint really good to fill up the cracks but... shes great! and i even think she sounds better than what i remembered wow!!! take a look ile post a vid either tomorrow or today

also if anyone know anywhere that could really paint it really good around corpuschristi/sanantonio area the would be cool... thanks!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok we repainted it came out pretty good! :) we also did one other spot that it came like this that we repainted came out good! :D

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
when i was working at GC we had a new 2015 LP take a face plant and it broke in the exact same place. I got it all fixed up and took the finish off the neck and stained it. Played amazing after. If i could have gotten a better deal on it I might have bought it. I was happy though because they sold it in like a month.

glad to see you got it fixed up...took you long enough. lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts