Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was given an RG 120 and it's missing the trem arm. The bridge is the two post unit that uses allen screws to lock down the saddles. What is the part number and what is a good source to buy it from? Also, what is this bridge called? Thanks! :grin2:

- Johnny
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.