Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have, its some sort of "chameleon" finish, depends on the light ,extremely beatiful, theres no pic that comes even close to the real thing, if youre convinced on the specs but doubting about the looks...DONT! . its a beautiful guitar!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dangomles said:
I have, its some sort of "chameleon" finish, depends on the light ,extremely beatiful, theres no pic that comes even close to the real thing, if youre convinced on the specs but doubting about the looks...DONT! . its a beautiful guitar!
Can you get any pics in the light?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I bought my Prestige 1570 MRR 2 month ago and it looks realy great.
the finish depends on the lighting of the room and the angle of the guitar. But mostly it does 3 colors. sparkly green, brown and red.
Its a great sounding guitar, keeping the 1570 repetation as a quality prestige with a good price tag.
I changed the Vs pickups to a zebra dimarsio evolution neck and bridge. The v8 and the v7 were ok, but i needed more clarity and punch.
Your lucky i to0k some pic of it. Enjoy...

http://spaces.msn.com/members/rabih...oalbum=showdefault&_c02_owner=1&_c=photoalbum

Regards

Roby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.