Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,284 Posts
Not necessarily, I'd take the Edge Pro over the Edge Zero myself. I think that with each refinement, the Edge trem has lost something.

·
Registered
144 Posts
9 out of 10 people will say RG2610E > RG2610Z, including me.
And 90.24% of the statistics on the internet are made up (See the irony?).

Best bet is to try them both and see which you prefer. Your opinion may be different. Most people on these forums wil lprefer the Edge Pro because it is the one they have been using the longest. Edge Zero needs fmore routing, hence you have less wood which means tone might be affected somewhat. But as I said, if possible, try them both out. The difference is in the bridge.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
And 90.24% of the statistics on the internet are made up (See the irony?).

Best bet is to try them both and see which you prefer. Your opinion may be different. Most people on these forums wil lprefer the Edge Pro because it is the one they have been using the longest. Edge Zero needs fmore routing, hence you have less wood which means tone might be affected somewhat. But as I said, if possible, try them both out. The difference is in the bridge.
i seriously doubt those extra 3cm or so of wood will make an audible difference to ANYONE, let alone in a guitar shop. and i think the EZ has a smaller rout in the back anyway?

that aside, you need to try both, that's a better way to gauge than people's opinions on the net.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts