Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not that specific model but I own an RG1570 Prestige and an RG550 Genesis which both have slightly different wizard profile necks and are made in Japan. They're incredibly playable and versatile and I imagine the 350DXZ will be too, albeit of a lesser quality. It would be a fine guitar for somebody on a tight budget and eminently gigable.

Maybe you need to be a bit more specific with what you'd like to know, what you want to do with it and the alternatives you're considering...

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Hi all

Just want to know if anyone has played one these, they are the made in Indonesia models with the wizard iii neck and edge zero ii trem

Thanks
the rg350s are abundant and usually cheap. They aren't bad guitars. The edge zero ii isn't my favorite, but it does the job. The necks on them are a little thicker and have a u - ish shape profile if i remember right. Anyways i would give more than 300 usd on one. The are fun guitars to mod. change out pickups, pickguards, and stuff like that.

https://www.guitarcenter.com/search?typeAheadSuggestion=true&typeAheadRedirect=true&Ntt=ibanez+rg350

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have a 2011 370dxz, always been really pleased with it. Very comfortable neck and stays in tune great, and sounds good too. The EZ2 flutters like crazy if you take out the smaller 2 springs and make it a standard fulcrum trem (if you care), though the fine tuners aren't as smooth as the Gotoh stuff and your hex wrench will wear out the saddle intonation screws after just a few adjustments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts