Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a fresh, never played never plugged in basically untouched RG 550 20th DY for sale. I opened the case said OHHHH and closed it. I really don't want more than i paid for it ($899) plus S&H and PP or no PP if we can figure out a different method of payment.

I can, and will bring it back to the store if no one wants it. I thought maybe there is an unlucky soul out there who may wanted one but couldn't get one. I have it since yesterday. I think serial ended in 093.

I may also entertain trades, but not of any lesser value & cash kind of a thing and it needs to be in excellent shape.

I'll leave her here until Friday. I am not in need of cash, price is firm no haggling.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL Dee are you living in here ? I am not necessarily selling it, i may just return it. But surely not for any quality issues. I wouldn't even know, as i have never taken it out of the case. But the Red one i have gotten yesterday too is quite nice. Little heavy but nice quality.

You want to buy it ?

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
I want to buy it but I can't! I don't think I can get the money together in time but I'll try. Let me see how my Bay auctions go.

Yes, I'm living in here. :) I just wondered why man. Didn't realize you'd got the RF as well. Good luck with the sale. Not that I think you'll need it.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, you mean why did you buy it? *ducks for cover from mods*
IF you guys must know

I also bought a Parker Fly Mojo, a PPS MCCarty a VG Strat the RFR 550 and i have a Sims painted 550 at the shop to be set up.

I actually like the custom one the least, but i just spent way over 1K to put it together and i don't think i can recover most.

So i decided not to keep the yellow one. who needs 3 550's with a maple board within a week :)

But if you are in the market for a candy apple green 550 with pink and purple breeds, white fast track in the middle, yellow original knobs, handle cut in and matching headstock and you pay me 1k, I'll keep the yellow 550. I may even keep it if not.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just because i have been asked couple times already

I can only ship to England if you admit the wembley goal was not in :)

Seriously. I much rather not nor would i know how..

Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts
Would you be interested in trading for a Hot Pink LGM Jem hardtail? I can send pictures if you are interested. I'm also in NJ, so maybe we can just meet instead of shipping.

Thanx,
Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts