Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
I saw one of those go for about $1200 recently on the bay.

I think that was pretty overpriced, but I dont know. Cool guitar.

HOLY DAMN that guy has a crapload of guitars. . .ALL IBANEZ. Not fair, I cant find any cool guitars because he's bought them all. I wish I had mad cash flowing into my pocket...

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
1200 $ that's way overpriced I don't how rare the serpent color is but a RG550 has a value of 600 $ in mint condition.

Regards

André

·
Registered
116 Posts
exactly and the pickguard has to go , at least get an anaconda/snake scale pickguard to match jeez people these days !

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fettouhi said:
1200 $ that's way overpriced I don't how rare the serpent color is but a RG550 has a value of 600 $ in mint condition.

Regards

André
Andre,,\hi look at the link for the guitar with the snakes on the neck the guitar is a greeny color

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
freedom's door said:
I'll never understand the desire to own that many guitars.
i'll never understand it, either. doesn't stop me from constantly trying to acquire guitars, though.

if you do figure it out, please explain it to my wife.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Good lord! This man has Ibanez guitars that I didn't even know existed. I never knew they made Ibanez guitars with steinburger-esque bridges.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I could use that petrucci, and oh those double edges the seven sting and the six yeah I'll take those too.........oh and...........oh wait............i'm poor that's right........:cry:

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
amd1.1 said:
Andre,,\hi look at the link for the guitar with the snakes on the neck the guitar is a greeny color
Right I didn't look at the inlay :oops:. Then the price of 1200 $ isn't that off the chart ;).

Regards

André

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
That's so insane....so many Ibanez guitars that I've never even heard of or ever dreamed that Ibanez made. Kind of makes you wonder what the hell Ibanez is thinking now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts