Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys dont have the funds for my 550 neck prject any longer so selling off the parts I did have for it, these include the lazer blue headstock maple neck/boarded RG 550 square heel neck, Black gotoh tuners, Black lo pro EDGE, and Black locking nut which is through the neck bolted...

The RG 550 neck is a square heel model 1990-92 im guessing, lazer blue headstock finish in good condition, the gloss on the back of the neck is fine, the front has had to be sanded down as it was super dirty... Frets arent perfect may need a slight crowning and filing.
Would like £150 ono postage will be £10 shipped via a 24 hour courier DHL, TNT... neck is perfectl straight no twisting or excess bow that I can tell, will thouroughly check over before sending out to make sure it's good.

The Ibanez/Gotoh tuners are a little dirty but no wear or pitting/corrosion...£27 posted...all screws and parts included.

A new Lo pro edge kit unused includes arm, screws, springs, claw, posts and anchors, the only thing missing is the spare nylon bushings for the arm, would like £185 posted special delivery, paypal or postal orders accepted...bridge is in near perfect condition..

I also have a custom shop guitar parts two point roller saddle bridge, in black...seems incredibly solid comes with all parts to isntall, may need work done to isntall ona strat or other guitar...£26 posted

GFS power rails X2N style new unused £23 posted

I can offer discounts on postage if you get more than one item...

Any questions just ask!

I will try to get some pics up soon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.