1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I have a RG 2550Z GK - so same guitar but mine is black. It is a very nice guitar for sure. Mine was set up perfectly out of the store but I did change the pickups. the neck is a little wider at 58mm than my other Ibanez guitars, which is probably good if you have bigger hands but I think I prefer the slimmer necks on my older Ibanez guitars but that is just a personal preference. I really like the Edge Zero bridge - stable and stays in tune. It is my favorite locking trem system. Overall it is a very high quality instrument and you should be very happy with it as long as you like the width of the neck.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice review, thanks man :D

I got to sit down and play my Galaxy White today at the shop, omg I almost creamed my pants when i felt the neck. It has that smoothness that my RG350EXZ has (and that I love) so horizontal neck movement is FAST. Then I didnt even realize it had gold flakes inside (until a nice guy pmed me) but when I saw it for real it felt like I saw a beautiful woman just calling out to me LOL I am SOOOOOOO happy i picked this as my 2nd prestige. I shoulda got it as my first one though LMAO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts