Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm new to this board and I just received a new 2570 Prestige for my graduation, I'm more of a drummer but I had already bought a new drumset so they got me this, I do play guitar a bit, but I'm more of a drummer, so I don't know too much about guitar wiring etc.

I have Tone Zone and Air Norton pickups, and I was hoping to replace the bridge and neck pickups with these and simply just remove the single coil, but I was wondering with my 5-way switch, would I have to do any special wiring or is it simply just removing and replacing the pickups? I'm hoping to get the Tone Zone and Air Norton sound in one with the center switch...thanks.

My bad, I had two windows open and posted in wrong section, but if anyone could help, please do, thanks.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I do believe that you'll have to modify the wiring a bit. I would send an email to [email protected] asking for the specific diagram of how to wire your guitar with an H-H pickup config on a 5-way switch. Those guys over at Dimarzio are pretty quick with their responses and are always happy to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts