Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about 100% sure it's a 2010, the SN burned into the headstock is I100606 but none of my research was able to find a serial number format to match it on any website purporting to know.
It seems to be a pattern that the factory (And in one case month of manufacture.) is designated by a letter at the beginning so mine is either Cort, or September and possibly 2010?

Can anybody make heads or tails of this SN?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok that serial # on all the "decoders" i've checked says that at least the neck/headstock was built at the Lida Gakki factory in Nagoya Japan, in 1991. Guitars built back then only had 6 #'s in the serial number, now they have 7. So either you have a Chinese knock off where they duplicate serial #'s etc. or it's an older 1991 neck put on a 350 body. Are you sure it is an RG-350m? Cause as we all know 350s are built in Indonesia. You can also take the neck off and there may be a stamp on the body where the neck joint goes that . I actually find this kinda interesting.. I'd like to see a photo of it. and is there any other info on the headstock? Does the Ibanez logo on the front of the headstock also include RG series or does it just say Ibanez and that's it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts