Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez RG450DX body (black) with all electronics (stock), hardware, trem, trem bar, etc. The WHOLE body assembly. Also included are the tuning machines, nut (no clamp blocks), and string bar. Pretty much the whole axe except for the neck. I bought it as a player, but the neck got toasted in shipping, so here you go. It's got an aftermarket pickguard (mirrored) which is cracked down by the tone pot. The body itself is very clean, with only one real ding below the pickup selector switch on the edge of the body. There are a few scratches, but overall this thing is pretty clean. I was just about to auction it, but thought I'd give you guys a quick first shot at it. E-mail me for pics. This would be a good JEM-style project starter.

Description & Condition: Pretty darn nice! Some scratches, one small ding (touched up - easy to make perfect).

Asking Price: $115 shipped to the lower 48 US. Others - actual shipping.

My Location: Oklahoma (USA)

Terms of Sale/Purchase: PAYPAL ONLY, please!

Other Information: E-mail me with any questions. I'll probably list it tomorrow if nobody here is interested.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to get it sold ASAP so I can get on with other projects. I did post in my first post that I'd send it to auction today if no one wanted it. I just thought I'd give the Jemsite community first shot at it - I'd rather one of the loyals here get it than somebody else. However, if no one here wants it, that's fine and I'll go ahead and list it. But I don't want to wait two weeks for someone to make up their mind. That's all. I haven't posted it yet, so if you're interested, please let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.