Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Oh wow.. Looks similar to the RG3XXV, except with a super wizard neck and better bridge!!

Love that "emerald green", looks more like a teal to me.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Someone in the know please verify these are coming to the US. I see them on sale OS for about $1,100 so I hope it's the same here if they do.

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
After I read the email again there will be another allocation sometime later. I asked for clarification but it sounds like a limited, not added to the genesis catalog.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Now this is a model from the old days that I missed and wanted! Not into shredder guitars but, this may be the one that will satisfy the itch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Love the color! Did you replace the pickups?
Oh I dumped a ton of money into it :mrgreen:

Here's a more recent photo:

-DiMarzio Virtual Vintage '54 Pro
-BKP Holydiver
-Brass big block
-Custom made knobs

It had an HS-2 and a Tone Zone when I bought it, but I also have the stock pickups. The original stock pickups are pretty good and I'm actually using the stock bridge pickup in a parts guitar right now; it honestly sounds pretty much exactly like a MegaDrive. I think it's a little sad that this reissue doesn't include a reissue of the HB2 bridge pickup because it was pretty killer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks great! Ibanezes just look right with DiMarzio straps! I'm giving the stock pickups a fair shot when mine arrives. I'm actually more into strong, medium output pickups and not super hot ones. Will definitely look into the brass block for mine.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts