Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALright guys, im in a predicament, im selling my RG7321 tommorrow (because i picked up an S7420fm while i was on vacation). It's only a month old, barely been used, shows NO signs at all of wear or usage, comes with a case (still has the "new case smell" too), still has plastic on the cavity/truss covers, i had an EVO7 and an Air Norton7 installed in it (but still have the original pickups to include, still has the instruction manual, fresh strings, etc. you get the idea. I need to know what i can make off of this or at least what a fair asking price is. Im hoping for 400..........any advice or info would be awesome. Thanks

·
Registered
817 Posts
Well, I bought mine NEW for $390, I don't think youll be able to get that much off it, I would ask for $300 + shipping as it is used...but, ask around the net at EVERY site you know, or as a last resort, use the E'vil Bay

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, i really lucked out on getting that guitar. You see, it was my teachers old guitar that he sold about a week before i went back home to visit, and i was bummed out because i always loved that guitar and wished i could have bought it for him. But he told me he sold it to a collecter in VA. So a month later right before i came back home ot MT, i was in a guitar center in VA and low and behold, there the damn this is on the wall. I bought it, then emailed him asking him about identifying features, to which he described perfectly two dings on the bottom of the body that were there among other features and sure enough it was his guitar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.