Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: RG7420

Description & Condition: This is a Black Pearl RG7420. When I got it, I was told it was a 7620 because of the following features:

1 Piece Maple neck - no stripe.
Output jack is internal mount rather than a jackplate.

7420 features:

Square tabs on pickup route.
Pickups have one row of hex and one row of studs and no dimarzio markings.
Lo TRS trem.

The guitar is in very good condition with some normal edge wear. The neck is straight and the action is low. It's currently setup for 9 - 42 with a .56 bottom. There are no trem issues at all. Trem arm doesn't come with the guitar, but a standard edge bar fits fine. It comes with a gig bag.

Asking Price: $275 shipped.

My Location: Northern New Jersey

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Sold As-is. If you live in the vicinity and wish to pick it up, I will knock $20 off the price. Prefer Paypal, but checks and MO's are also accepted. Would also trade for a player condition 520/550.

Other Information: PM or email me at [email protected] for pictures.

Thanx,
Pete

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is available again..

Item for sale: RG7420

Description & Condition: This is a Black Pearl RG7420. When I got it, I was told it was a 7620 because of the following features:

1 Piece Maple neck - no stripe.
Output jack is internal mount rather than a jackplate.

7420 features:

Square tabs on pickup route.
Pickups have one row of hex and one row of studs and no dimarzio markings.
Lo TRS trem.

The guitar is in very good condition with some normal edge wear. The neck is straight and the action is low. It's currently setup for 9 - 42 with a .56 bottom. There are no trem issues at all. Trem arm doesn't come with the guitar, but a standard edge bar fits fine. It comes with a gig bag.

Asking Price: $275 shipped.

My Location: Northern New Jersey

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Sold As-is. If you live in the vicinity and wish to pick it up, I will knock $20 off the price. Prefer Paypal, but checks and MO's are also accepted. Would also trade for a player condition 520/550, Pod XT Live, decent bass.

Other Information: PM or email me at [email protected] for pictures.

Thanx,
Pete

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pictures sent FEM...

Malsteve - shipping to UK wouldn't be a problem as long as shipping and taxes aren't. I only use USPS for international shipping. I hear UPS reams you on taxes.

Thanx - Pete

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.