Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: rg8670 tv

Description & Condition: Excellent, minor scratches on body. Two tiny dings near back of body near input jack.

Asking Price:

My Location: Berkeley, CA

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Want it back.

Other Information: Stolen from 2029 Channing way, in my car in Berkeley, CA on Dec 25, 2005.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I got really lucky to get a good J-Custom. I actually have another of the same model, but the TV (lavendar color) is my favorite. It's just incredible. Best guitar I've ever played. I love it so much.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. I'm in Berkeley, CA.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, North of Silicon Valley.

I lost so much today. Total of about $4300. Shouldn't have had that in my car, but I've been depressed, so I didn't unload the car. Now I'm just like. I dunno what to do. I've lost all motivation.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Craigslist is a haven for criminals.

I posted up on Craigslist and got an immediate reply from a guy with a Jeff Beck Strat 1st edition and a blue velvet amp - $850 (scam). Obviously, this type of sale is going to be either stolen or it's a total fraud, and that's the way they do it; they lurk and wait for someone who looks like a potential buyer and contact that person.

SevenString.org is a cool site. I didn't even know about that one. I've wanted a seven string for years.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.