Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

played the Ibanez RGA321F today. Thought it was really great though if I buy it will replace the pickups with Seymours most likely.

Didn't get chance to play the RGA121 but have noticed it is vastly cheaper considering the only non-aesthetic difference is the pickups (which i will probably change anyway)

Has anyone played both guitars? If so how would you justify the extra money spent if i brought a 321 instead of the 121.

Finally, if I were to buy the guitar online due to the considerable price cut (£200) would it play more or less the same as the one in the shop.

Cheers SEAN.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
The price difference here is about $400 US between the two. Aside from the pickups, the only other difference is the finish. Personally, if I could afford the RGA321 I would get it because IT IS SOOOO DAMN SEXY-LOOKING!!! The RGA121 is also a great instrument that will play and pretty much sound just like the 321, but to me it doesn't have the same sex-appeal. Whether or not that's actually something that you care about will help you make the decision. Either way, you'll be getting a great instrument.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.