Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got to get some of this stuff gone or I'm gonna have to move it (as in my wife will make me move and take my stuff with me). LOL!! Please PM me if you would like pics, etc.

First up:

Ibanez RGT3120 TV. Perfect condition (couple pics swirls is all), stock DiMarzio PAF Pro's. Still have the manual, trem tools, warrranty card ,etc. Very little playing time on this one so there is very little (if any) fret wear. It will come with an Ibanez HSC. The case IS missing the center latch but functionally works well (it will protect the guitar fine).

$1050+shipping

Peavey XXX 212 combo upgraded to run JJE34L and JJECC83S tubes. I **just** had the resistors upgraded (1kohm, 5watt resistors) and apparently one of the power tubes is bad. Probably needs one power tube replaced. (I will test my stock 6L6's in the amp to make sure the only problem is the power tubes). Amp is flawless and has never left my home. Comes with footswitch.

$750+shipping.

Peavey 5150 212 combo. Great sounding amp. No tolex issues. The small plastic heat "vent" on top has a tiny piece of the plastic in the corner missing. This is common with these amps. I just installed new 6L6 power tubes (stock tubes from the XXX). This amp has handles installed on each side to assist in moving it (it's a freakin heavy beast) and the top handle has been removed. The only thing "wrong" with the amp is it is missing the ground plug on the power cord.

$650+shipping.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.