Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

new on the forum here and thought you folks might like to check out my custom finish RGT220A, did the finish on it myself... Hope you like it...

Disclaimer: Yes I know this seems like a cheesy first post where someone asks a question like what would happen if I put the strings on my guitar upside down? etc. No need to flame me thanks, just thought some people might like it :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically just sanded back the finish on the guitar very lightly, did the rising sun stain with some woodstain I had about the house, lined it with paint pen and let it set for a couple of days to make sure it wasn't soft... Gave it a good polish with a light oil then to seal it and that's it... It is rubbing off at the forearm but I think it looks nicer like that, played rather than perfect ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I'm not playing it as much as it ought be played and equally it's a big expensive pile of guitar sitting on my wall which could be occupied by something else... Sell or trade basically... For the right price or right guitar

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Yep that's me dude. Really like the guitar. I'd buy it for sure but recent purchases have left me on the back foot financially. I don't think you'll have any problems selling it though. Major drool factor there!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts