Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is there such a huge price gap between both guitars?

I understand that the RGT320Q has a quilted maple top whilst the RG3620Z has a flamed maple top. And the pickups are different.
But EUR 450 difference :S is kind of steep.

RGT320Q is nicer however.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Why is there such a huge price gap between both guitars?

I understand that the RGT320Q has a quilted maple top whilst the RG3620Z has a flamed maple top. And the pickups are different.
But EUR 450 difference :S is kind of steep.

RGT320Q is nicer however.
If you think the difference in eur is too much between those, you should see between the 3520z and 3620z basically, the same guitar, with a 500 eur difference!
We are talking about the same guitar basically...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm just noticed that... This is truly weird.

Difference between 3620Z and 3520Z is the PUps and Neck...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hmm just noticed that... This is truly weird.

Difference between 3620Z and 3520Z is the PUps and Neck...
And even so, the measures of the neck are not so different! The 3620z has abalone inlays too, but meh... those factors alone do not justify the price
I tell you what I did, I bought the 3520Z upgraded the pickups et voilá! A new awesome guitar for a lesser price!

·
Registered
31 Posts
And even so, the measures of the neck are not so different! The 3620z has abalone inlays too, but meh... those factors alone do not justify the price
I tell you what I did, I bought the 3520Z upgraded the pickups et voilá! A new awesome guitar for a lesser price!
Yeah, I was thinking about buying a RG3550MZ, but I'm going to get a RG1550M and put an X2N (Bridge), True Velvet (Mid), and Air Norton (Neck) in the bad boy. There's about a $500 CAD difference between the two, and I can get the pickups for a round $250 CAD, so voila!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking about buying a RG3550MZ, but I'm going to get a RG1550M and put an X2N (Bridge), True Velvet (Mid), and Air Norton (Neck) in the bad boy. There's about a $500 CAD difference between the two, and I can get the pickups for a round $250 CAD, so voila!
Both the 3520Z and the 3550MZ are great guitars!
I have the 3520Z and the 2550 (I prefer rosewood), and let me tell you, they sound GRRRRREAT! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts