Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a download purchase from RK's website for Mothers Head Family Reunion and paid through paypal.
The problem is although I have a receipt from paypal my cart on the Rk store says I havn't paid.There's an email address to contact the store but the address doesnt work.
What can I do?Anyone else had this kind of problem?
Cheers for any help!!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
How did that work out for him?
Well he got an ex wife out of it so it musta worked out ok for a little while.

Seriously though, how long ago did you pay? It might just take a while for the site to reflect your payment and access to the download, or something, depending on the site. Also, if you paid by e-cheque you'd probably get the paypal reciept but it won't register as paid until it clears.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As far as the store goes it's sorted.I was getting stressed for nothing!

Regarding the Richie/Rikki thing,I read it was Rikki's ex fiance,not his current gf at the time.Regardless it's old news and I'm sure Rikki had done some dodgy deeds in his time :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If anyone's interested,which they probably aren't anymore,the Rikki/Richie thing is in an interview on Richie's Myspace page.
Plus anyone who is not familar with his more recent work should definately check it out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.