Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone have the CD that came with the book Rock Guitar Secrets (Peter Fischer)? If so, could you make me a copy? If you send by mail, I can paypal you the costs.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

Does anyone have the CD that came with the book Rock Guitar Secrets (Peter Fischer)? If so, could you make me a copy? If you send by mail, I can paypal you the costs.

Thanks
I have this cd if you are still looking for a copy send me a pm and Ill see what I can do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

I have had that book in my hands but now a friend of mine has it, if you are really intereseted i can tell him and can do something... ;)

Rock Guitar Secrets its a very good book.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had the book & CD. Dog chewed the front cover off and it looked all vintage. Not sure If I still have it

Jpgee - perhaps it's an abbreviation for Simile only missing the middle i : sim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for your reply I dont think it is similie as there are four sets of triplets in each bar and the first two notes of each set is tied with SM wrote above every tie.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thanks for your reply I dont think it is similie as there are four sets of triplets in each bar and the first two notes of each set is tied with SM wrote above every tie.
in that book, sm. means small bend upwards.

can i also have the cd sent via internet please? (if possible)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts