Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Yup... I found this post from a while back that talks about the "Redrum" guitar.

I have a Charvel model 2 that I am in the process of altering, putting a floyd trem and fitting a locking nut to as the original locking nut and trem are just awful. I will be swirling the guitar in red and white and writing 'murder' (backwards mirror effect) in red paint like the original murder Charvels. Im really excited about doing this guitar and I will start a thread for it with pics when its done. Not put my swirled multi colour jem that I built up for sale yet, Im gonna wait until the end of january before I offer that one for sale, plus Im still enjoying playing her Had a few enquiries for swirls, yeah its going ok. I dont think I will be giving up the weekend HGV tanker driving though, its bloody good money for old rope
Did you keep the yellow Jem? I thought it was a nice looking guitar.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hi guys, it is my site. Im not taking on any work at the moment as Im really busy with my full time job. I used to just work weekends wagon driving but now Im working mon - fri so I dont really have much time to do the swirling at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts