Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I want to bring your attention to the RP tremolo stabiliser. These things work in the exact same way as the ESP arming adjuster or the goldo black box but unlike these two products, the quality is insane! Solid brass and stainless steel components. Bob machines them himself by hand.
I've got mine in my Ibanez RGT42DXFM. It's the last in a line of upgrades I've made to my guitar.
Bareknuckle nailbomb in the bridge.
Bareknuckle supermassive HSP-90 in the neck.
Edge pro bridge.
FU brass block.
Noisless tremolo springs.
Brass spring claw.
RP tremolo stabiliser.
Push/pull tone pot - coil tap bridge humbucker.
Three way selector switch.

All these together has transformed my guitar but the best upgrade by far was
the RP tremolo stabiliser. The trem is almost as stable as a fixed bridge and you get so much more sustain.
And no... I don't work for RP Guitars...

I'll post pictures/videos shortly.
;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spam... Funny.

Seriously it's a good product and I want people to hear about it. I came across it by accident and I couldn't find any info about it online in any of the forums so I thought I would be the first.
It's not made in the quantities that the Arming adjuster was made in. He makes them in small batches but they are slightly better quality than the AA and they are no where near as hard to get hold of.
The goldo device really isn't great. Its a lot cheaper but it feels a lot cheaper as well.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Dude, you have 3 posts, only just joined, and are advertising a product as if its the best thing since sliced bread. No matter how you slice things, thats spam. Doesn't matter if you genuinely want people to hear about it, unsolicited advertising online is spam, by definition.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well on the three post thing I did have an account a while ago with a fair few posts racked up but I didn't use it for a while and couldn't remember the pass word and wasn't having any luck with the "forgot password?" thing so I made a new account to avoid the hassle...

I appologise. My intention was to make people who were having difficulties with trem stability aware of the thing that helped me. I don't benefit from sales or anything... In future I'll try not to sound so much like a salesman and post in a relevant thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi to Livingparody and everyone else on this forum. My name is Bob of RP Guitars. I make the RP tremolo stabilisers and stumbled across this post, so I registered to clear Livingparody's name. I'm really pleased that he is happy with his purchase and he was my first customer for the trem stabiliser and not a spammer. I have never met him or spoken to him.

The reason I made one was because I didn't trust gigging with a floating trem on my Strat, so in the past I used to set it back to the body and not use it. When I made one and fitted it I was so impressed that I thought I would market them. Yes they are expensive but they are precision made from solid brass by me, with 30 years of precision engineering behind me. I have bought the price down from £54.99 to £49.99 and I will give Livingparody a refund of £5 as he paid £54.99 and not because he did great job by recommending my product.

Regards
Bob

·
Registered
576 Posts
how does it react to fast tremolo movement, like flutter? I'm not and engineer but it looks like whatever you add to the trem will reduce the ability to flutter due to larger part count and greater chance of one part dampening the vibration of the other.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll admit that your ability to flutter is reduced. If flutter is what you're after then none of the trem stabilizing devices on the market will do you much good as they all have a similar effect on the tremolo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts