Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres an s540 on evil bay and i checked it out it seems awesome. im in australia and so is the guitar. I have an S470DXQM and was going to upgrade the pickups but this JAPANESE s series but this one already has a Dimarzio Tonezone, Air norton and a HS 2 Pickup. So I figure i could sell my ibanez for like $1100 or $1000 aud and then buy this one from the net for $1100 providing no-one else bids on it. So instead of paying like $300 for new pups, I could get a japanese s series (Lo Pro Edge all gold hardware) with good pups and pay nothing, or lke $100!! So would it be awesome or what? It has the new neck joint which surprised me. Its a little beat up but I dont mind. Is there anything i should watch out for? it item number 7332826373. If one of you guys buys it though i will have to hunt you down and murder you. Im getting him to send me some more pics. But i have attached the one from the evil bay description.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I'd rather much have that S 540 than the S 470 anyday. That is sweet, man. Congrats in advance if you get or I should say when you get that. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.