Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see these online banners about Satch appearing at several Guitar Center stores around the country, but I don't see anything on how to attend. Does anybody have any details on this?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
it's at Guitar Center... so all you have to do to attend.... is drive to Guitar Center and enter the store. You shouldn't have to buy any tickets or anything.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's at Guitar Center... so all you have to do to attend.... is drive to Guitar Center and enter the store. You shouldn't have to buy any tickets or anything.
Does GC always do it like that? It sure seems like it would be quite the free-for-all without any kind of tickets.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Does GC always do it like that? It sure seems like it would be quite the free-for-all without any kind of tickets.
yeah that's pretty much how they've always done it... and yes it will be a free for all.

I might try and hit both the LA show and the San Francisco show with a camcorder just for the sheer reason that it's a free event.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Olie! I was thinking about driving in for the Chicago event from Rockford...this might sound stupid, but are these things usually jam packed in the big city?

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
I will probally go to the MD one. My sis lives up there. I will make sure to eat mexican before I go. I will clear the line in no time ;)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Leave it to Guitar Center to avoid the giant Guitar Center in Boston, where there are thousands of musicians from Berklee and the 100 surrounding colleges that would love to see the show, and instead have it at the Natick GC, completely annoying and partially out of reach for most people who dont have a car in the city. And wtf is Natick (Boston)?. Boston's GC and Natick's GC are 30 minutes away from each other.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts