Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will ship most of these things. I have at least one guitar box from when I bought one of the guitars. If I have to ship anymore I'll have to see if I have a box. Everything is located 50 miles north of Charlotte, NC. Here's the ad from craigslist:

I'm going to go ahead and sell off my home studio. Everything was purchased within the last year and in excellent condition. I just got the urge to do an album so I bought everything I needed, did the album and well....I'm done. Here's what I have:

Tascam 788 (this is actually the only thing I didn't buy new but I bought it in new and un-used conditioni). This has been an excellent recorder. Has pretty much all the effects you'd need. Zero problems and fantastic sound quality. You can do up to six tracks at a time with it. - $250 Will ship in original box!

Boss DR5 Programmable drum machine. Another excellent machine. I did all of my drum tracks with it. Has stereo out too which mates perfectly to the stereo in track on the recorder. - $130 Will Ship

M-Audio Studiophile AV-40 Powered Studio Monitors - Sweet little monitors - $120 Will Ship

Korg Ax-100g Guitar effects processor. Excellent machine. I didn't really use it for recording but for regular plugged in playing/jamming. - $100 Will Ship

Ibanez srx3exqm1 bass guitar - Bought brand new. Used it on just a couple songs. Excellent condition. Has active electronics. Still under warranty and such - $350 Should be able to ship

Crate BT1000 Bass amplifier. I think only about 6 months old. Still has the tags on it. Excellent condition and still under warranty - $250 More than likely too heavy to reasonably ship.

Ibanez PF5ECENT Acoustic Electric Guitar. I bought this with the intention of using it on a few tracks and never did so it has hardly been played at all. It does have a slight blemish on the face but it was there when I bought it. - $220 Should be able to ship

Ibanez Prestige 1570 Electric Guitar. If you like a shredder, you'll like this mint guitar. This is one of the mirage models meaning it will change color depending on the light. Generally speaking it is black but will turn reddish under certain lighting. Comes with its original Team J Craft hardshell case. I used this guitar on all of the tracks for the heavy stuff and leads. Still under warranty. Bought last summer - $575 - Definately can ship.

Ibanez SRZ720. (not pictured) This is a beautiful neck-through guitar. Bought this at the same time I bought the 1570. Used it on a lot of the mellower rythem tracks. If you like tone, you'll love this guitar. This is the newer style one too that has the vine inlay and the pearl tuners. Spectacular guitar. - $475 Should be able to ship

Shure PG-48 mic. Bought brand new and used it on all of the vocal tracks. Not a high dollar mic but like I said, it worked great. Currently has a 1/4 jack cord on it cause that is what worked best with the recorder - $20 Will ship

Corner table. Its certainly not mint condition but very functional. I'll give this FREE to the person that buys the recorder if they want it. Really makes a great workstation area. Local pickup obviously.

If you need better pictures or something, just let me know. I don't own junk. All of this stuff is in excellent condition unless stated otherwise.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh ya, I will only ship to the USA. Sorry to you guys out of the country but North Carolina and customs is a REAL drag.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts