Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm happy beyond description right now.

I just got back my FP after a refret job from my guitar tech here in Singapore. The fret work is top notch, very nicely smoothened rounded fret edges. It's such a joy to play. I've been waiting about 2 months plus for the guitar due to some issues with his health, it's well worth the wait, I'd even wait a year for an instrument this wonderful!

I spent about 5 hours playing guitar yesterday. I took her straight from my tech's place right to a jam/recording session. When I came home, I plugged her into my usual setup and play till my eyes couldn't stay open.

The guitar means so much to me, more than looks and playability but there's just so much emotional attachment invested in this particular instrument. I'm more than happy that she's come back, looking like this and playing better than she did before! :)

I've posted some pictures on my blog, nothing like some good old floral pattern eye candy! ;)

http://lollerskater.blogspot.com/2005/10/guess-whos-back.html

Chris.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I went to The Guitar Store to sell my Strat (they take guitars in, take a commission, and give the remaining profit to the owner). After a couple of days, I sorely missed her, so I went back and took it (well that and the store wanted to take 30% off the profits). :D

Anyway, glad you've reunited with your FP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.