Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
That was a cool video. Thanks for doing it. To my ears, I couldn't hear much difference in tone between the 3. What do you think? It was kind of hard to hear your comments at the end as the volume was really low when you spoke.

The Jem Jrs are great guitars, especially for the price. They are a LOT better than some people give them credit for... I picked up a yellow one a few weeks ago. I would recommend upgrading the trem though. The Ibanez ones one them kind of suck. I put a 1000 series Floyd Rose (Korean) one mine last week and its 1000 times better. Straight swap too. It fit no worries.

·
Registered
404 Posts
No worries... I got mine on Ebay a week ago. The dude selling them is in NSW. $169.99 +$9.99 postage. At that price it was only the Floyd unit and the arm. No springs, Claw or nut. He has them though if you want them.

Just search Floyd Rose Original and you should find him.

Good luck with it...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice video! Thank you for sharing. They did all sound very close, but I could pick out the 7V with my eyes closed. Not necessarily better, but more articulate than the other two in my opinion. Thanks again for sharing!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I couldn't tell . I listened and looked away . I have no clue other then your attack was varying there was no sound deference to my 46 year old ears. but I have ringing in my ears as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts