Votes: 2 28.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
No.

If you don't like a poll, just don't post anything in it and let it be forgotten. But it would be great if mods could ban people who constantly create stupid polls.

If any young boy is reading this, PLEASE understand that things like "the best tone", "the best guitar player", "the best music genre", "who's better: A or B?", etc are subjective. That kind of polls are, in my opinion, useless and nonsense.

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Careful, peoples feelings get hurt by polls like this.

The thought of someone sitting around getting so mad about people liking Kurt Cobain that they need to start a poll to prove he is over rated makes me laugh.

·
Banned
5,010 Posts
No.

If you don't like a poll, just don't post anything in it and let it be forgotten. But it would be great if mods could ban people who constantly create stupid polls.

If any young boy is reading this, PLEASE understand that things like "the best tone", "the best guitar player", "the best music genre", "who's better: A or B?", etc are subjective. That kind of polls are, in my opinion, useless and nonsense.
Complete agree BUT banning people because they're...................dumbs?
Not at all,I think banning is even dumber.
TO ME banning should be used for spammers or something.
Banning a member because he said an honest opinion is crap.
Ok sometimes honest opinions could be taken as rude STILL if we can't tell even our tastes so why being in a forum?
Banning should be used for personal attackings like hey you moron or you suck(depending onthe meaning of conversation),sometimes are just 2 friends messing to each others.
We can say hey I don't like your guitar BUT never a personal thing like hey you suck.

·
Registered
508 Posts
No.

What age is considered young? Is 16 young? Should I start a poll about this? ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,430 Posts
Well let's close this one anyway.

If people use the polls sensibly there's no problem, if people don't use them sensibly it's up to the rest of the members to stay sensible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.