Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 529 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think would be great to see pics of the people here. And if you're playing your Jem much better!

This way we know who is at the other side talking to us.

I'll start myself with a picture taken this weekend during a gig. I am playing as you may see my lovely Jem7vwh

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just noticed you were from Brazil Tubarao. besides ripping out a solo, my other favorite pass time is Jujitsu. Many folks may wonder what that has to do with Brazil....those folks haven't heard of Brazillian Jujistu.........

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
ShadowSong said:
I just noticed you were from Brazil Tubarao. besides ripping out a solo, my other favorite pass time is Jujitsu. Many folks may wonder what that has to do with Brazil....those folks haven't heard of Brazillian Jujistu.........
Braz JiuJitsu rules, man.
Just like braz football "soccer" or just like braz bossa-nova/jazz music at all.
People around the world think this is the place of Pelé (that fenomenal old soccer player), place of Carnival and nice Coffe.
People around the world think that São Paulo (3rd biggest city in the WORLD) is INSIDE amazon jungle and right here on my street there are savage tigers and snakes LOL!!!
Other people thinks amazon jungle is somewhere but not Brazil.
And some others think Brazil, Colombia and all the rest is only 'the rest'...

Well, i really LOVE São Paulo, cuz you can see a lot of foreign people living here.
Japanese community, Judaic community, afro-cuban-latin community, german, etc. etc.
And brazilian people is aways with arms wide open to every race, skin color and religion.
Really lovely place with lovelly folks.

So, don't worry about your friends:
They don't know about BJJ just like everyopne don't know about Brazil, anyway!
Tubarão.
WOW i think it's getting to political!!!
Ps. well i can find every JEM i want here.
Yeah it's TOTTALLY OVERPRICED, BTW!

1 - 20 of 529 Posts