Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well after I got my sabre back from the guitar shop where they fixed the arm wobble, i noticed that when the guy had set up my zr again, on the g string the notes dont seem to "take off" I think it is due to the action being a fraction too low. The sustain on most of the frets on that string is really pathetic. So what i want to know is what i have to do step by step instructions about how to fix this problem. Will I need to re intonate, And how do i do that?
Peace Out

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sure the string is too low because it whirres around and buzzes like you would not believe, i just want to highten the action because its pretty damn low now anyway and buzzes quite a bit on the rest of the neck too, but thats just what i deal with to have it so low.

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just tried raising the action, then raising it a bit more, and none of it helped. it still buzzed like crazy and choked the note to death. If i ring the place where i bought it (still under warranty) they will say "Bring it in and we'll have a look" So im hoping someone on this forum can help me fix it myself. btw the place where i got it is an hour away and i really dont want to do that trip, wait a week and then do it again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.