Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Best band ever.

I love 'em

Check out the second half of the solo on youth gone wild, very shreddy sound!

B-side ourselves is an EP they did and well worth checking out in my opinion.

Seb Bach = greatest frontman ever.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Ibanez249 said:
Best band ever.

I love 'em

Check out the second half of the solo on youth gone wild, very shreddy sound!

B-side ourselves is an EP they did and well worth checking out in my opinion.

Seb Bach = greatest frontman ever.
I'm not sure about "greatest fromtman ever" but they were pretty good. I think the first album is my favourite.

I saw them live supporting Motely Crue on the Dr Feelgood tour and they rocked !!

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
markg5150 said:
I'm not sure about "greatest fromtman ever" but they were pretty good. I think the first album is my favourite.

I saw them live supporting Motely Crue on the Dr Feelgood tour and they rocked !!
To each their own....

But at the same time, I went watching them when I was about 12 (23 now) at the Manchester Apollo (and again 2 years ago at the Academy)

At the end of Youth Gone Wild, he climb up on the P.A. system, which looked about 1000 foot high when I was that age, and dove off screaming "YOUTH GONE WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD!!!!!!!"

Well, it's as cheesy as you like now, but at the time I swung my little blonde mullet around in awe.

The new guy was good when I saw them at the Academy, just sorta acted like Seb, but just wasn't quite the genuine article, y'know?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Skid Row were/are great. Snake and Scottie are great players.

The first 2 CDs are awesome....

I wasn't big on "Subhuman Race" although the song "My Enemy" is awesome.

Great songs, great muso's, great singer = great band :)

Its a shame they were/are labled as a stupid "Hair band"....

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great band! I saw them live with Johnny, too. I don't care much for the new album, but he was really good with them, live.

Yeah, a lot of really good bands got that damn hairband label, simply because they had long hair. People are so stupid...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.