Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Jemsiters,
theres a chatroom on www.camfrog.com that you can totally jam in and its fun as hell, a couple people from here were/are in there jammin . its FREE and EASY(stoner friendly) to set up.... is anybody down to play for some people or tade some riffage?

it would be the sh!t to fill the room with people jamming back and forth on the mic from here. the audio doesnt suck either. i have the same name on there so add me when you finish installing it(small file).... the name of the chat is c00l musicians(ya i know cheeze name) under the general tab that comes up when you click the chat icon. im sure most are set up for it already... and theres lots of shredders and 7 stringers in there... dont be a bum come jam!!

Jay

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well.. except you can mute it here if you dont like what you hear...

I figured most people are set up already to jam in there.... and i wouldnt be so quick to underestimate the players in there :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
So , you still hanging out in Frog ,eh Jay ? Nice... Its been a long long time .... I'd rejoin but I am so outta practise these days ,its embaressing..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hah - I forgot who you are bro? Btw: thanks for whoever moved this thread into the right section, my bad.

You should just sign up and listen, there is some monster players on there! xxneospiritxx play some insane Marshall Harrison/Petrucci stuff, themeganutt playing all his crazy jazz... it's awesome dude! I'm just trying to fill the room with great players, but come and just listen if you can!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Understandable.. I dont use the same nick here.. Was Deric_Sat_Wan .. IIRC.. I remember meganutt, he ROCKS!! And you are not too shabby too,bro.. Still practicing those SS stuffs?? Will see If i can.. Moved to MI last yr.. So kinda hectic with whatnot..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hah i remember you now man!

ya practicing tons of scar symmetry and kiko loureiro stuff lately lol

swing by sometime!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts