Ibanez JEM Forum banner

181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
I think it's an excellent shape because there's a market for those sorts of shapes (especially because of Necrophagist), and I think the Warrior style one is good. It'll look good rocking out with unlike some of the RGs with extra 'metal' stylings on it (e.g. childish/stupid inlays).

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Too bad it's a thicker Korea wizard II neck. Or that the ZR really defeats the purpose of that being a light guitar.
You don't give up, do you? :lol: Look at it from the other side of the coin - it's way easier to shave down a too-thick neck than it is to add wood to a too-thin one, and a lot of RG guys would love to have a ZR trem on a RG. ;) The ZR is just one of the many specs that differentiates between the RG and the S series.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Staaaabbbbb-wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouund!

Sorry, i just had to! Lol.

Iw ould prefer an ebony board (but this is Ibanez so that wont happen), also i'm sure i saw active EMG's (81/89) in his XPT-700 which leads me to believe this isn't actually his signature.

I think his combo of passive humbuckers would be DiMarzio X2N/Evolution.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
I might buy one just for the neck (I like reverse headstocks) then sell the rest of the guitar on eBizzle.

181 - 187 of 187 Posts