Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This kid has been bugging me for about two months to have me come over and jam with his band. Well i finally did....it was a waste of time. I can't stand all these kids thinking they are the greatest musicians ever when they are always trying to show off by soloing and it ends up sounding like someone just threw up..........AAAAAHHHHH. To top it all of this kid called my uv777bk a jackson. I almost cried! I wanted to take is ephione sg and beat him with it. He said he wanted to put either emg's in his sg or the all mighty evo's. He just soooo full of him self i wanted to beat the hell out of him. Has anyone else had this happen to them....it's the most annoying thing!

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Someone told me how cool my guitar was after a gig.
He looked at my UVPWH and said:
__Hey, bro: this IS the Steve VEEEEi signature guitar, uh?
__Yeah!, i said.
__Wow, i know this. I have a friend of mine that owns that EXACTLY model:
THE KOREAN JEM JUNIOR!!! But it isn't the best model: you should try the GOLDEN model!
__Golden model? (I said).
__Yeah, Steve uses a GOLDEN model blablabla, blablabla

What can i do with that moron???
He don't saw the 7th string...
Then i said:
__Hey, dude: do you know a internet website called JEMSITE?
__ummmmmm NO! (he said).
:D :D :D
Tubarão.

·
Registered
841 Posts
There was a pic of a bfp in my little brother´s music book at school. "What an ugly an ridiculous guitar", said his teacher. So I lend him a magazine with a big photo of a fp. "This one is nicer", said her, "it could fit my curtains very well".

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Yeah, i had an annoying experience while preppin a JPM for selling, i was doing it at work, and some guy who plays guitar approached and went "damn, why are they so expensive?? theyre japanese!!"

:roll:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
ibanezrg520kid said:
This kid has been bugging me for about two months to have me come over and jam with his band. Well i finally did....it was a waste of time. I can't stand all these kids thinking they are the greatest musicians ever when they are always trying to show off by soloing and it ends up sounding like someone just threw up..........AAAAAHHHHH. To top it all of this kid called my uv777bk a jackson. I almost cried! I wanted to take is ephione sg and beat him with it. He said he wanted to put either emg's in his sg or the all mighty evo's. He just soooo full of him self i wanted to beat the hell out of him. Has anyone else had this happen to them....it's the most annoying thing!
Ahhh...maybe there was a reason why your case didn't want to open:lol:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Same happens to me last month,
I went to play with 19 - 23 guys with my FP and the singer said he own a JEM, the 555 which is much better than mine (new Vai's model he said!)
After hearing many others stupidities like "Women guitar", "psicodelic", "old for olders"and all this stuff I decide to leave but not before saying:

- Did you play a real JEM before? I said (didn't say "real" just say and "older" JEM)
- Mmm, No
- Would you like to try?
- YES!
- OK, Buy one man!!!

(Note: I have nothing to say about the 555.. well, no more than isn't on my "wish list"..)

A week after they call me to play in a PUB... You should know what was my answer....
Have a nice weekend!!
Ivan

·
Registered
403 Posts
YES!! I have to say I went back home smiling and laughing
(BTW, I'm 37, so they were right, I'm old and i like old JEM style, althoug I'm now thinking on UV777BK, just because Rich's UV7PWH will be sold soon....)

1 - 20 of 111 Posts