Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just drove 52 miles one way to buy this album. Amazing, Fun, and more than I expected. And I'm only on the first disc! Thank you Steve Vai!
I felt like a total dweeb waiting this morning to be the first to buy it. But is worth it. Tuggey

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in a small town in way...way upstate New York, Only used about a "quarter of a Tank" lol. Can't wait to see Vai Live.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Just picked it up earlier today. I think you'll be in for a pleasant, albeit different, surprise. I'm really enjoying the tracks so far. Left me with a much better first impression than DT's new album did.

·
JEM Winner #2
1,375 Posts
Call me "Charlie" and the Guitar Factory! (instead of 'chocolate factory') You have to sing the song "I Got A Golden Ticket" if you get one! :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
if I get the special pass I'd feel like saying, I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET :lol:
edit: rofl just saw paul said the same thing

hehe...I got an email from Steve himself saying it took longer than they thought to stick 2500 special passes into all those cases, but mine should be on it's way this morning or Monday at the latest. So whoever ordered from vai.com should have their CDs by late next week (US people only). People in other countries will have to wait for the bottle to arrive via the trades. :wink:

·
Registered
4,117 Posts

hehe...I got an email from Steve himself saying it took longer than they thought to stick 2500 special passes into all those cases, but mine should be on it's way this morning or Monday at the latest. So whoever ordered from vai.com should have their CDs by late next week (US people only). People in other countries will have to wait for the bottle to arrive via the trades. :wink:

:lol: same, I can't wait!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts