Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any players here? Any players who were around before the new cu upgrade? Just curious what your thoughts are good or bad.

Lately the game has become very buggy, and it's really hurting the fanbase if you ask me. There have been many veteran players leave the game not just for this reason, but because they changed so much.

Examples:

Ranged professions are now much more powerful than melee
Melee at least fencer and swords can not do a scatter hit anymore (hit multiple targets at once, but ranged can???)
There are too many Jedi now!
Once you become combat lvl 80 certain people are allowed to attack you even though you have declared your overt status, BUT you have no idea who and who can't cause the game won't allow you to attack them!!!

Anyway I'll be here forever complaining just wanted to vent cause I'm really getting irritated with the game! Hmmm probably should have put this on the sony station forum *lol*

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Scott 74 said:
Any players here? Any players who were around before the new cu upgrade? Just curious what your thoughts are good or bad.

Lately the game has become very buggy, and it's really hurting the fanbase if you ask me. There have been many veteran players leave the game not just for this reason, but because they changed so much.

Examples:

Ranged professions are now much more powerful than melee
Melee at least fencer and swords can not do a scatter hit anymore (hit multiple targets at once, but ranged can???)
There are too many Jedi now!
Once you become combat lvl 80 certain people are allowed to attack you even though you have declared your overt status, BUT you have no idea who and who can't cause the game won't allow you to attack them!!!

Anyway I'll be here forever complaining just wanted to vent cause I'm really getting irritated with the game! Hmmm probably should have put this on the sony station forum *lol*
My brother played it a few months back, but has left also because of some of the things you mentioned. He's playing WoW now.

Regards

André

1 - 2 of 2 Posts