Ibanez JEM Forum banner

In what order would you watch all 6 Star Wars movies?

• Sequential; Watch 1-6

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Chronological; Watch 4-6, then 1-3

Votes: 17 44.7%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo....Episode III just came out on DVD this past week.

if you were going to watch all 6 movies in a row, would you watch them in 1-6 sequence or would you watch them in the order they came out in real time?

Just curious
~K

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I would watch them 1-6 if 4-6 didnt come out first. Since EVERYONE knows how it ends, there is no point in watching them 1-6. since 3 doesnt directly pass over into 4, but 1-3 and 4-6 do.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I'd have to go in chronological order just because if I watched them sequentially then my mind would never be able to wrap around the fact that technology was somehow more advanced in the past than in the future.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I would make a special compilation. 4-6 as is, the latest release. Maybe edit to get rid of Greedo shooting and either make anakin's ghost be the old man again or make Obi-Wan Ewan McGregor - I dislike inconsistency.

Then edit 1-3, keeping only the pod race, undersea bit, and battles from #1, while muting any lines from Anakin. Also edit the video so instead of "big hat, white face", Natalie Portman is wearing Leia's outfit from the barge scene in #6. Then edit #2, similarly muting anakin and keeping only monster and battle shots. Umm... while you're at it, do the same with #3, but make sure you keep the part where anakin burns.

...hehehehe...

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
JESTER700 said:
I would make a special compilation. 4-6 as is, the latest release. Maybe edit to get rid of Greedo shooting and either make anakin's ghost be the old man again or make Obi-Wan Ewan McGregor - I dislike inconsistency.

Then edit 1-3, keeping only the pod race, undersea bit, and battles from #1, while muting any lines from Anakin. Also edit the video so instead of "big hat, white face", Natalie Portman is wearing Leia's outfit from the barge scene in #6. Then edit #2, similarly muting anakin and keeping only monster and battle shots. Umm... while you're at it, do the same with #3, but make sure you keep the part where anakin burns.

...hehehehe...
I think I would actually watch that...lol
Great Post!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
JESTER700 said:

...hehehehe...
Good God... Get Lucas on the phone! I smell... Oscar!!!!!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
7 Dying Trees said:
There are only 3 star wars films. maybe 4.
HIGHLY AGREED !!!

when i have kids i will show them 4-6 and then EPIII. i wouldn't want to watch it any other way. to me it had so much more meaning and emotion to see how it was all tied together at the end of EPIII.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
7 Dying Trees said:
There are only 3 star wars films. maybe 4.
He's released some more there are 6 now :)

I definately want to watch the whole lot from 1-6 in one sitting.

All I need is for the wife to go away for the weekend with my son, and for the lads to come down with enough beer and curry for the 14 or so hours of StarWarstastic entertainment.

Unfortunately this will probably never happen.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.