Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 years unemployed, i start work again on Monday, Am kinda scared and excited all at once, Those that know me well will understand how un-happy i have been having to sell off ALL of my guitars Bar 1, i plan in the long term, once all debt is paid off to start my collection up again, Priorities are a JC 7 string and a bloody big vavle amp, No doubts it'l be another Engl :)

Take it easy guys, and for once i type with a smile on me mush

Rob

·
Registered
631 Posts
Good luck man, what are you doing? I'm also starting a new job on monday, I was a manager at All: Sports but unfortunatly my shop got closed in the administration but I managed to get a job at JD Sports doing same thing. And before any of you say it, no i'm not a Chav, I just see it as a job I don't like what i sell, lol.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
good luck! 5 years? a friend of mine has a brother and he just started working after 3 years! we have no idea what he did to keep his house or car going or food coming in! he hasn't worked in 3 years. i live check to check. anyway, good luck man. maybe don't worry about guitars for now....just get that cash flowin'!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.