Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hay you guys please someone sell me a ibanezjpmp2...please please please..im willing to pay anything..iam a cancer pateient and im about to leave this lovely earth ...my last wish is to play ibanezjpmp2 with john in his upcoming tour...please

Love,
Johnny

·
Registered
155 Posts
Can the Jem Jr. tremolo platform fit a Edge Lo Pro? I mean easily replace with the Lo Pro without needing routing, new studs, etc?

I played a DY model last night and it really felt good except for the fact the trem and pickups were terrible.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Can the Jem Jr. tremolo platform fit a Edge Lo Pro? I mean easily replace with the Lo Pro without needing routing, new studs, etc?

I played a DY model last night and it really felt good except for the fact the trem and pickups were terrible.
You could definitely drop an OFR straight in there, not certain about an Edge Lo-Pro because the baseplate is physically larger and the studs are also a bigger diameter.

The quantum pickups on the later models are better than the infinity pickups fitted to the earlier ones, which model did you play? Don't say a yellow one, oh wait...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a yellow Jem Jr replaced the whammy with an OFR and needed to have the frets leveled, but plays great now. the infinity pickups are pretty hot after some adjustment they sound pretty good, may replace them but not sure what to put in it.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.