Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I came across this new interview of Steve Vai and the Jem line and taught it would be good to share here.

This is quite a good interview and quite funny as well.
He covers a wealth of information.
Also do confirm information that has been known for a while, but also some new bits I didn't know. Also mentions a bit about how well the Jem line is selling which was a heated topic on some threads a few weeks back on this forum.
He wanted to say something about a new project but realized he can't speak about it yet.... wonder what it might be...? New Universe guitars?

Check out the interview.
Cheers :)

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
Vai is always a great interview & story teller. The MIJ JEM/UVs 30/PAW sold out AFAIK but of course they need something new look at the Anderton's Jem store link, the choices self-limit purchases.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am anxious to see what he has in the works. Sounds like a new guitar for sure. Hopefully, we will see a collaboration for the Legacy amp.

·
Registered
30 Posts
In this case, when carvin was closed, interesting things can happen. I wonder if at the jem level or at least evo pickups.

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
Dave W. was pimping his new Friedman on Insta recently... but they seem too boutique for Steve (who likes his mass-market stuff).

·
Super Moderator
9,713 Posts
I watched that interview yesterday, and it was really cool. Steve is a good guy and has certainly made my guitar playing life immeasurable better. :)

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I watched that interview yesterday, and it was really cool. Steve is a good guy and has certainly made my guitar playing life immeasurable better. :)
Same here.... I enjoyed the entire interview. Steve's a great guy even when he's not playing guitar. My wife even liked his philosophy on life, etc... and she doesn't get into guitar gurus for the most part.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts